Nitrile gloves are used by medical professionals to protect against biological hazards, bodily fluids, oily substances, acid, emulsions, and other liquids, as well as for cleaning or disinfecting areas that could have possible contamination or have been exposed to bacteria or contagious viral infections. These gloves meet or exceed ASTM D6319 and EN 455 standards.
Nitrile exam gloves are the most-used type of glove for those with latex allergies. Specially designed to fit and feel like latex with a full range of motion to minimize fatigue and stress. Great alternative for those with Type 1 allergies. Durable, puncture resistant synthetic rubber. Highly elastic and super soft, protects against a wide variety of chemicals.
- Good for wearing for an extended period
- Good for use in healthcare settings, medical facilities, hospitals, food service, clinics, home care, personal care, laboratories, industrial use, housekeeping, IT industries, retail settings, and beauty industries
- 100% synthetic gloves, free from latex
- Disposable, Powder-Free, Single use
- Offers protection for skin against wounds, irritation, cross-contamination, or harmful substances
- Color may vary, typically blue, black or purple
- Shelf life of 3-5 years
- 100pcs Gloves x 10 Boxes x 1 Case
- Meets or exceeds ASTM D6319, EN 455 standards
- Keep in a dry, well-ventilated place between 50° and 85° F (10° and 30° C), avoiding direct sunlight, fluorescent light, and X-Ray to obtain peak performance